On-Line Meet Entries
Entries for Section Championships for Section IV are handled by either electronic
On-Line data entry through this web
Please read carefully:
||Sunday, Feb 16th by 6:00 pm
||Monday, Feb 17th by 6:00 pm
process for entering entries is similar to the entering of meet results.
coach is responsible for entering their entries into the database
before the due date specified above.
Individual entry times default to the best time accomplished during
- Relay times default to the best time accomplished by the team during
- PLEASE Specify relay names if possible, they may be changed during the meet
- Relay names will not appear on any psych sheet or heat sheet.
- Swimmers with no
time will be entered with 'NT' - which is allowed
for this meet.
- You are allowed 6 individuals per event with 2 being exhibition and 2 relays per event with 1 being exhibition.
must hit the 'Entry Validation' button to call-up fastest times for
The 'Entry Validation' button also checks for entry limitations.
Once entries are validated, and the 'Status' line states 'Ok', you
can 'Submit' the entries (bottom of screen).
- To make sure entries are correct, hit the 'Entry Validation' button just prior to 'Submit'.
may modify their entries up to the entry due date specified above.
- The system automatically knows the 'Class' for each team.
All entries are private and can only be seen by the coach entering them.
'Section IV Championships' and Click 'Submit'
the athletes for each event
'Validate Entries' to load the times for the athletes
any 'Status' messages related to entry limitations
'Submit' to save the entries
Note: You must hit the
'Submit' button to save the entries
If you have any questions, concerns or difficulties: Call John
Special Note: US Swimming Observed Swims
This meet will be observed by US Swimming as an official meet.
US Swimming requires the USS# to be present for each swimmer in MeetManager prior
to the start of the meet. For this to work properly, the coaches must enter
the USS# into the on-line roster for the information to be properly handled.
See: USS# tutorial for instructions